Best Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Testimonials Page 3
- I just made this chocolate cake and my kids agree... it is the best chocolate cake ever. Kalpana,
South Africa 1/15/11
- I needed to make my husband a birthday cake and he wanted chocolate so I went to my shelf and no cake mix. Oh noooooo!. I went online and found your cake recipe. I made it as directed and thought this is so watery. I put it in the oven and an hour later out comes this super looking and smelling chocolate cake. I took it to the restaurant we ate at and was scared to cut into it and share it but I shouldn't have doubted the name. It was by far the best chocolate home made cake. It took nothing to dump all ingredients into the bowl, whip it up and bake! I was so pleased with it and so was the birthday guy. So thanks for the great success you gave me in the kitchen. Your the best.
Linda S., 1/18/11
- I just wanted to let you know that I will never, ever use another chocolate recipe again. My family loves it and ask me all the time to bake the cake for them and it's gone within the hour. I just wanted to ask if you had other cake recipes as moist as your chocolate one that you can share with us.
Thank you, Angie F., 2/23/11
- The first thing I said was Thank you Lord for this person who is master of this cake.
I was in search of such delicious moist chocolate cake. It looks so tempting just feel like eating and eating. My husband also green signal for this cake... so simple... so delicious. I appreciate your hard work, your talent. (can I reduce baking soda) May God bless you and your family. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... CHRISHA, 10/2/11
- I thought that I had the recipe for the best Chocolate Cake I had ever made, but after making yours I am a convert! I was unable to buy Crisco Shortening, so had to use an alternate. It didn't matter... the cake was delicious and a hit with me. I can't vouch for anyone else as I <ahem> ate it myself. It was so moist and delicious - I can't wait to make it again! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe. Janice M., 10/11/11
- I thought my friends recipe was good... but yours is THE BEST EVER!!! I'm baking almost every week, for me, for my kids, for my friends, relatives and family... They all like it. Thanks for sharing it... AGAIN, THE BEST EVER!!! Sheryll H., 5/9/12
- Thank you for sharing your recipe. I love it and make it all the time. Today is a big day in my son's life as I write you this e-mail he is meeting his daughter for the first time in 17 years. I panicked when I could not find my favorite chocolate recipe to add to my celebration dinner. Thank you so much, Have a great day. Maria T., 5/17/12
- Thank you so much for sharing this cake recipe!! I don't typically like chocolate cake, but everyone in my family does. I made it for my mom's birthday and guess who ended up eating most of it? Yep... me! I rave about this cake to everyone. Please don't let the few negative responses you have received get you down. I write computer training manuals for a living and believe me, your directions are very well written and easy to follow. There will always be a few negative people around, no matter what you do. Thank you so much!
Kim P., 5/21/12
Thank you so much for the lovely recipe. I made it twice. Everyone likes the cake very much. I even made it into cupcakes and they are just awesome. Thank you. I've posted the recipe in my blog with credit given to your website (https://mamafami.blogspot.com/2012/07/best-moist-chocolate-cake.html) Thank you.
Wow! They're amazing!